CATERPILLAR G3408 Used Marine Engine
Tikweld Welding Supplies and Services is a supplier of CAT ENGINES and PARTS in Nigeria. With products and spares in Nigeria, Our CATERPILLAR G3408 Used marine Engine is a gas powered engine with an open chamber design and the following specification.
- Brand: Caterpillar
- Year model1992
- Chassis number 6RJ300032
- Transport dimension (L/W/H) 2710/1470/1600
- Transport weight (kg) 3046
Updated with photos of cooler February 20th.
Use to run on biogas, 55 % CH4.
2007-2008: Renovated for approx. 80 000 Euro according to last user. Cannot verify with documents. After renovation it has run very few hours.
2008-2009: Maintenance according to attached Substron AB doc. Approx. 10 000 Euro. The machine was ready to run after last maintenance but owner did not have any use of it. Has not been in use since then.
- ADEM A3 Electronic Control Unit
- Over five decades of experience leveraging Caterpillar quality engineering and manufacturing of gas and diesel powered engines
- Fuel flexibility
- Open-chamber design
- Natural, field, landfill and propane gas can all be burned efficiently
- Conforms with the latest worldwide emission standards
- Caterpillar engineered design expertise has been applied
- Open-chamber design keeps the air-fuel mixture lean and increases power while minimizing NOx
- Naturally aspirated, turbocharged and after cooled options allow you to match emissions and dependability requirements to your specific needs
|Minimum Rating||190 bkW|
|Maximum Rating||298 bkW|
|Emissions||NSPS Site Compliant Capable or non-regulated|
|Aspiration||Naturally Aspirated or Turbocharged-Aftercooled|
|Rotation from Flywheel End||Counterclockwise|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 0|
|Weight - Dry||1678 kg|
|Oil Change Interval||750 hours|
|Ignition, Protection||Altronic III|
Contact us today for more enquiries and assistance