Gulf Formula G 5W30, 4ltr.
Tikweld Welding Supplies and Services is the distributor of Gulf Lubricants in Nigeria. This Gulf Formula G 5W30, 4ltr is a supreme performance passenger car motor oil formulated from finest quality synthetic base stocks and state-of-the-art additive technology. It has been specially developed for all modern turbocharged, high output gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars, SUVs, light vans and trucks.It has been designed to deliver long service life and minimise deposits in engine and turbochargerto ensure rated engine power and torque. These oils are designed to exceed the latest industry specifications and the major car manufacturers’ service fill requirements.
Features & Benefits of Gulf Formula G 5W30, 4ltr.
- Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability reduces deposits & sludge build-up and facilitates extended oil& engine life
- Improved fuel economy and extended drain intervals reduce the cost of ownership
- Excellent low temperature fluidity aids quick cold start and provides wear protection at start-up
- Outstanding Stay-in-Grade performance ensures reliable lubrication even at higher load and operating temperatures
- Superior antiwear technology provides excellent wear protection under all conditions
- Active cleaning agents ensure maximum engine cleanliness
Applications of Gulf Formula G 5W30, 4ltr.
- Recommended for all modern vehicles including high performance, turbo-charged, multi valve, direct injection gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars
- The SAE 0W-30 viscosity grade is specially recommended for all Audi cars including TT (163 KW), S3 & RS4 models for long life service and improved fuel economy
- The SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40 viscosity grades exceed the requirements of most modern European, North American and Japanese passenger cars including gasoline powered racing cars
Specifications, Approvals& Typical Properties of Gulf Formula G 5W30, 4ltr.
|Meets the following Specifications||0W-30||5W-30||5W-40|
|ACEA A3/B4, Renault RN0710||X||X|
|VW 502 00, 505 00, MB 229.3||X|
|VW 503 01||X|
Has the following Approvals
|API SN, Porsche oil category A40||X|
|MB-Approval 229.3, approved under VW Standard 502 00 and 505 00||X||X|
Contact us for further details and availability within the storefront in your location.